26.7.12

Tired Bones

Summer is passing in a slow lull. It feels like I have too many ideas and no way of making them come to life. Photographs pulse through my veins and run through my head at night, while I stare at the ceiling and envision tales through the lids of my eyes. Everything I want to do and want to see this summer is packed in a big folder filed in my brain. 
While my mind becomes a river of swirling thoughts and ideas, I'm stuck at home studying for exams coming in a few months or working. My camera is catching dust and all I can do is watch. At night my bones are tired and I curl up to read Jane Eyre with a cup of tea.

I promised myself that this beautiful summer will not pass between the walls of my home and the pages of my study book. So I will have adventures and brush the dust of my camera. I will go on film adventures with my new Holga and print dusty looking photographs to stack in my journal. I will work, yes, but I will spend time with friends and laugh equally. I will make this summer one to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if u can, check out my pics from the day i spent in Bahain before i came home:
    http://www.harrypotternarnia411.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete