29.12.11

Oreo

 Taking time off, to sit back and do whatever you wish, has its own sweetness. Today I re-discovered my love and addiction for photography when, in the midst of work and chaos, all I could think was "I-want-to-take-photographs-I-want-to-take-photographs-I-want..." It's like one of those diets where you stop eating chocolate for a week, promise yourself you wouldn't even touch it, and after a week of dieting is over you eat more chocolate than you would in two months. As the season is between fall and winter, it's dreary and colorless out, all the world bland and grey, so traditionally my camera's victim became Oreo :) He decided he wanted some play time also and started chasing my necklace chain. I'm thinking of printing some of these photographs for my Mother's album, she'd love them :) How are your winters going (or summer, depending on where you are!)?


And some candid outtakes:



1 comment:

  1. OREOOOOOOOO :)<33333 Even though i cant stand cats!

    ReplyDelete